Thursday, May 22, 2008

Back From The Dead

Our computer, that is. Saved by Don, who has leaped into a dominant lead in the ever-competitive "best brother-in-law" competition. Not only did he replace the power source on our computer, thus bringing it back to life, he also installed our webcam, fixed three doors that didn't close properly, and scared the bejeezus out of Molly every time he walked in the room.

It'll take me a few entries to catch up on the goings-on of the past ten days or so, so here are some of my mom's photos of our birthday/Mother's Day weekend in Montreal.

Chowing down at Grammy & Grampa's house

Montreal pastries going down just as well as at home

Best b-day present ever - Brady & Maroney jerseys for the kids

Early celebration for the Patriots' victory in the 2009 Super Bowl

Erin helping me cut the cake

Twins on slides

The whole Hazel clan on Mother's Day

Jacob practising his standing

Molly enjoying the sun

2 comments:

just us said...

Now Ben hs to fix our keybord. If he does I'll dopt him s my best bro-in-lw. Gld those rockin pnts still fit Molly.

Anonymous said...

I think I'll send you some bibs for your (belated) birthday gift. But you didn't tell us they'd had their first taste of chocolate. I mean, what's a strawberry compared to chocolate?!?
lc