Thursday, September 23, 2010

Serious Catch-Up Time

Tonight's recipe (Butcher's Ragout from Food & Wine) called for a cup of wine. So I have an opened bottle and no adults in the house (Kate's at the hospital). Somehow drinking alone seems less alcoholic if I spend the time catching up on my blogging. Unfortunately the longer I go without a blog entry, the more intimidating it is to try to catch up, so I fall further behind. So here's to turning over new leaves.

These photos are all courtesy of my mom - my parents just headed home after a 5 day visit, which included Kate and I getting away to Horseshoe Valley for a night alone.

- Me and Zoë, who is now 19 months old, walking (or running) everywhere, climbing everything, going up and down stairs, bossing everyone around




















- My mom and her grandkids


















 - When Zoë starts nursery school in February (when she turns 2), I'm guessing she's not going to have a whole lot of anxiety. Right now, I have trouble getting her out of the school at drop-off time.


















- Zoë on the slide


















- Here's the gang building castles together. Given Jacob's safety track record, he is now in permanent-helmet mode.




No comments: