Monday, June 18, 2012

Kate's Photos

I finally uploaded all of Kate's photos off her phone. So here's a selection from the past few months...

- Starting with a video of Jacob and Paddington, two simpatico souls


- Zoë in her favourite local establishment. "We go bakery today?"


- Jacob in disguise



- Knights and Princesses. Possibly the upcoming birthday party theme.


- Zoë getting mucky at the Grove park in Toronto


- With big cousins Sean and Erin, who were in Toronto for a swim meet

 


- At Pearson, enroute to Thunder Bay


- Grandma's Fuzzy Pumper Barber Shop


- Jacob driving the tractor with Papa


- My "before" marathon photo. Much better than the "after" photo, let me assure you



- Molly pondering the St. Lawrence



- Zoë pushing around my dad


- My two Spanish soccer superstars




- Zoë with her new haircut


- New arts & crafts cupboard


- Jacob watching the heron


No comments: