Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ottawa long weekend

We spent the long weekend with Kate's family in Ottawa, celebrating her mom's (and twin brother's) 70th birthday. I'm clearly out of blogging practice, as I have no pictures of any of the festivities, and none of our old friend Claudie, whose house we stayed at for the weekend.

But, the hit of the weekend was the Star Wars Identities show at the Aviation Museum. I don't think Jacob has stopped talking about it since. And I have photos of that!

- The kids with Anakin's pod racer


- Anakin all grown up


- Here's my Star Wars identity - a bounty hunter Wookie, with a bit of a crush on Queen Amidala


- Zoë at the Museum of Nature, trying not to get eaten



- Jacob, with a backyard hockey injury



- Zoë getting into the Ottawa spirit. Embracing the tulip experience, and the Senators




Big night tonight, as Zoë has her first ever soccer game and the twins have a piano recital...


No comments: