Monday, March 3, 2008

The Brother-In-Law Competition

One of the good things about my three brothers-in-law (Dan, Ben and Don) is that my weaknesses tend to be their strengths. In other words they're good at things that are practical, useful, technical and common sense. While I'm good at things that are, well, perhaps my strengths are harder to pin down.

Anyway, Ben laid claim to the title of best brother-in-law this weekend. He built and installed our new Home Entertainment PC. So now all our music, tv shows and movies are stored on a PC in our living room and can be played on the tv, which also has new, improved speakers. He also quietened our main PC, making it much more enjoyable to work on. And then he rebuilt our home gym (which I've been procrastinating about since we moved here ten months ago). Not bad for a weekend's work.

But don't worry, Don and Dan, I'm sure there's plenty of other things to do around this old house if you want a shot at getting the title back.

- Here's a shot of Ben and Jacob

- And a bonus shot of the kids enjoying each other

No comments: