Sunday, March 8, 2009

Still Sick

We had a fun visit from my sister and her big twins, but the little twins are still sick after a week. On the mend but still coughing and still lethargic. It's a good thing that Sean and Erin were here to distract and entertain them.

One of the highlights of the week was taking Beth and the big twins to the Raptors game Friday night. We spent the afternoon in High Park, in shirtsleeves, dropped in on Jo & Benjamin for a short visit, and ate dinner on a patio!! Summer comes a little earlier in T.O. - it was 17C or thereabouts! I'll get Beth to send me some photos to post.

1 comment:

just us said...

Summer?? I would like some spring soon, please.
I think you spoke too early not only about healthy twins but summer in TO. It's -5 with windchill today and pretty grey & grim. But that said, I had a great stroll around town with my 5 year old date this morning - sipping coffee in a cafe, tasting and buying cheeses in Kensington Market, eating lunch in a trendy restaurant and walking a friend's dog. Obviously, I can't wait for spring!