Friday, April 17, 2009

Summer's Here...

...but that doesn't mean we've finished raking last autumn's leaves yet.

The kids watched half of the 1st period of the Habs loss with us last night. Then this morning, Jacob pointed at the black screen of the tv and said "where da hockey go?". I hope I'm not saying the same thing about Montreal's season next week.

We're also getting into the summer sports. So here's Jacob's 1st ever attempt at t-ball. My mother likes to say that it took me 50 swings to make contact when I played t-ball at age 6 (my memory is wildly divergent on this, as I recall making the all-star team, but whatever), so I think he's ahead of his genes.

And here's Molly. She may have a slight edge in the raw talent department.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Molly follows instructions really well! Jules is a lot more like Jacob in that department.

xo
lc