Friday, April 3, 2009

Back On-line

We had a great trip to Vancouver. Flights were uneventful (a very good thing). We hit all the sights (aquarium, Granville Island, Museum of Anthropology, Stanley Park, The Drive, Gambier, etc.) and ate at most of our old favourites (Marcello's, Banana Leaf, Deux Soleils, JJ Bean, etc.). I remember all the stuff I miss about being in a city, in particular Vancouver (food, coffee, action, diversity). And I remember all the things I don't miss (dreary, rainy weather every day and the traffic).

- Jacob with a mad crush on Alison

- the window seat at Gambier

- taking advantage of a clear moment to capture the view from our place

- Kate and the kids in the misty, moisty woods

- On the dock at West Bay

- Enjoying yogurts on the deck

- Where did the deer go??

- Me and my gang

- Molly goes in for the kiss

No comments: