Monday, February 22, 2010

Trifecta of Bad

Molly: "When I'm big, I'm going to have a pink jetski and Zoë will have a purple one and Jacob will have a blue one"

1. Rampant consumerism. Check.
2. Environmental degradation. Check.
3. Female disempowerment due to Disney-pink-brainwashing. Check.

By the way, the "pink is my favourite colour" phase (and yes, I'm calling it a phase as it's only been a couple of weeks) coincided with my mother's recent visit. We don't like to use the word "blame" around here, but you can draw your own conclusions.

Since Lindsey asked, what should Team Canada do? Bench Brodeur and give Jonas Hiller Canadian citizenship. The Swiss team is usually made up mostly of Canadians, so fair is fair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good call. Serge was worried about the shootout last night but I told him getting to shootouts is probably the best way for the Swiss to win. In Turin as well Aebischer did 90% of the work of the Swiss team.... Where do they find these goalies?