Friday, June 11, 2010

Montreal Visit Recap

We went to Montreal for the first week of June. Kate had a conference for part of the week, while the rest of us spent lots of time with my parents, Beth, Don, Sean & Erin.

Kate and I also got in a dinner & movie date (Get Me to the Greek - funny but not amazing), lots of workouts, and a 10km race (Kate won her age-group and was the 2nd overall woman despite running slowly with me for the first half and then injuring her hip at the 8 km mark).
- Me blowing out a candle on my sports-themed birthday cupcakes. Yes, my 39th birthday had yet another celebration. And yes, that is a bit of a shiner I'm sporting. We're saying it's a soccer injury.

- Zoë with birthday balloons at Beth & Don's house.

- Molly blowing out the candle

- Jacob's turn

- Who's taller? Still the same I think.

- Me and the kids at the Ecomuseum

- Similar to the zoo experience today, the most memorable part of the Ecomuseum trip was apparently the revolving door. Can you tell we're raising small town kids!!

- Will he still long to cut the grass when he's fifteen?

- Dryland training with Sean in the canoe

- And in the kayak too

- Jacob zooming down the slide

- Zoë hanging on

- Hanging out with grandpapa

- Getting ready for the car trip home

No comments: