Sunday, April 3, 2011

My parents have been visiting, so here are some of mom's photos:
- At the park yesterday. Getting more spring-like all the time.










 


- Molly wearing red to her first Toronto FC soccer game. Day trip to Toronto with Kate. Separated from Jacob for the longest time in 3 3/4 years. Molly decided Toronto would have had a better chance of winning if they'd had some girls on the team.






 


-  Jacob and Zoë playing at home without Molly. They came out to my final hockey game of the year, with my parents. Jacob's highlights were joining me in the dressing room after the game, me scoring the winning goal (oh no, that was only my highlight), and the puck getting stuck in the goalie's pads (the only part of the game he's still talking about)



















- Out at the sugar shack today with buddy Silas and his family.



- Molly sporting her new "hat" from the one-of-a-kind show

 

No comments: