Monday, July 23, 2007

The Molly Turnover

After a week of turning to the left while flipping from front to back during "tummy time", I brought out the camera today and Molly chose to mix things up, doing the turnover to the right. Very historic moment.

Reached for comment after this remarkable achievement, Molly said, "It hasn't really sunk in yet. You dream about this as a kid but you never believe it'll happen to you. I'm proud of how our guys hung in there. We've overcome a lot of adversity. We really played Molly-style turnover today. I'm just happy to be here. This turnover is for all our fans out there. I couldn't have done it without my teammates. We'll use this turnover as a building block for the future."

Click here to see the video.

Note: despite the cacophony of yelps and squawks, the producers wish to assure the viewing audience that no Mollys were harmed in the production of this film.

No comments: