Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hair

Kate got her Cameron Diaz-in-The Holiday-haircut yesterday and looks gorgeous. The Holiday - terrible movie, fabulous hair. Not sure if Diaz herself had to come all the way to T-Bay for the cut. Got me thinking, what are the rules on a guy going into a barber with a photo of a celeb and saying, "I want to look like him"? In which case, for my current haircut, I may have mistakenly requested a cross between Colm Meaney:

and Farmer Ted from 16 Candles:
Photos to follow if I can upload on this dial-up connection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chris

the resemblance between your avignon piture and colm is quite uncanny

hope you are having fun parenting solo on the call nights - tho i am only a little bitter that i didnt see them into the world i am so happy to see the updates - excuse all typos, currently typing on italian computer woe is me......

ellen