Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Full House

Haven't had much time for posting as we've got a full house leading up to Thanksgiving. Kate's parents are here plus Alison and her two little ones. Four kids under two - and for a brief period yesterday afternoon, all were napping concurrently. Now that's a feat.

You be the judge on who has lost more marbles, me or Kate:

Me: At the grocery store on the weekend I kept rocking the cart back and forth to ensure the kids stayed asleep. Only the kids were at home, so I was soothing the hamburger patties.

Kate: In the Operating Room on Monday, during a surgery, when the music came on Kate began swaying back and forth, again to comfort the kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean ... I was rocking the butternut squash this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Love it chris - reading the blog and killing myself laughing at you guys.....so wish you were here so i could see them (and the two of you) in real life....

must make a trip out east - i was in ottawa - not quite close enough

Ellen