Monday, October 8, 2007

How're You Sleeping???

This is definitely the most popular question we get. I swear that some people are hoping to hear horror stories. The truth is that it's not too bad. The kids are settling down faster and staying down longer. We typically get them to sleep between 7 and 8pm. Then at around 11pm we give them the dream feed (yes, I am planning to get a bumper sticker stating "The Dream Feed Saved My Life"). Around 3:30 to 4:30, Jacob wakes up for a feed then goes right back to sleep. Molly sometimes wakes up at the same time. Then they both sleep until about 7am (closer to 8am today, possibly due to the turkey in the breastmilk). So, we're definitely not complaining.

In a very Kennedy-on-Thanksgiving move, I played touch football this morning. Most of me still feels 25 years old - my hamstrings, not so much.

Our guys are no longer the littlest babies we know as in the past few weeks Shauna had her 3rd, Tara her 2nd and Lindsey her 1st. Congratulations to all!!

No comments: