Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Secret Lives of Twins

Maybe this series of photos is only of interest to me, but I love it (for the uninitiated, Molly is on the left, telling the secrets and delivering the kisses)...





Apparently we had 40 cm of snow today. I say "apparently" because my parents are visiting and they did all the shoveling. Score. We didn't make it out for coffee this morning though, as even my intrepid stroller couldn't brave these snow mounds/drifts. Kate's on call again tonight, but tomorrow is our first night away from the twins together. We're heading to Horseshoe Valley resort for a night in a hotel while my parents keep an eye on the little ones. Our challenge is to come up with topics of conversation that don't involve the twins. I think we can do it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those photos are gorgeous!

Have a great night away.
xo to both of you
lc

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the grownups night out!!

Give our best to your parents! Happy Chinese New Year!

karl lagerfeld, esquire said...

those pics are awesome, chris!

Nicole said...

Such cute pictures!!!