Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More Videos

Can you tell that I'm posting lots of happy stuff to ensure that people don't think I'm moping around after the adoption post below?

Here's a video of one of their favourite games. They "hide" something (often in plain sight), and then give the "I don't know where it is" hand gesture, complete with a perfect poker face. I love how they play along with each other's game. This one has the added bonuses of: degree of difficulty as they're perched on the coffeetable; chowing down on the stuffing of the football; Jacob spiking the ball like he just scored a touchdown.

And here's one of Jacob walking "one-handed" in his new shoes (they went shoeless all summer, which despite my protestations, seems to be over). It turns out he was walking with added degree of difficulty, as I just pulled a bunch of tissue out of the toe of one of the shoes. I like to make it as challenging as possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were totally cracking up at their nonchalant "I dunno" hands up. They have so much to teach Jules! He's just learned to clap, and claps excitedly when I tell him you're coming to visit soon!!! (Well, as long as I also clap...)