Thursday, October 9, 2008

Doctor's Visit

15-month check-up went fine yesterday. The kids continue to be right around the mean for height and weight (Molly slightly taller than average, Jacob slightly lighter than average). Jacob's head circumference continues to be almost off the charts - meaning we can attribute the high number of head bonks to his Hazel brain size, rather than his maternal side's clumsiness. I took Jacob out of the office while Molly was getting her shots. When she screamed, he looked at me with big eyes, pointed to the room and said a plaintive "Bah", which I took to mean "Molly's in trouble - why aren't you helping her", but it could equally have been "I left my ball in that room".

We're hosting Kate's family for Thanksgiving, with the first arrivals commencing today.

Here are a couple of pictures that Scott took of Molly (in the foreground), Jacob and Nicholas playing at the park.

Don't the boys look ready to join some 1950's bike gang?

No comments: