Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's All About the Benjamin

I dropped Kate's parents off at the airport yesterday, giving me a good excuse to drop by Greg and Jo's to welcome Benjamin home from the hospital.
-Here he is being sniffed by Libby for the 1st time (no flesh wounds ensued)

- I wasn't sure who he looked like until I saw this face - the one Greg pulls when he finds out there's no more beer in the fridge

- Jo showing off that her 2 day old baby has more hair than my 15 month olds

- Proud granny

- Big Ben with two doting women

- Me trying to remember to support the head. I couldn't believe how little he is, even though our guys didn't reach his birth weight for weeks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jo he is gorgeous -- Congratulations!!!! -- and you look stunning. How do you do that when he's two days old???

And watch out with letting that guy get too close - have you seen the crazy things he does with his twins?
xo
lc

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Greg and Jo on the birth of Benjamin!

Best Wishes.

Darryl and Justine