Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thanksgiving photos

Busy weekend with all of Kate's family in town. Thanksgiving art gallery tour on Saturday, with beautiful drives through the foliage. Lots of tennis, of both the Wii and real varieties. Beautiful, summer-like weather everyday. Dinner out with Dan, Al, and Ben while Brent and Lois watched all four kids. Fantastic turkey dinner last night (and tofurkey for the carnivore-challenged - which tasted somewhat like a gravy-flavoured jello mold).

Big news from T.O. as Jo and Greg are new parents of Benjamin.

Best twin story from the weekend. I was feeding the kids breakfast and Jacob was banging his food-filled spoon on the bowl and table to great delight. I firmly told him that the spoon is for eating not playing so when he continued banging I took the spoon away. Molly looked up at me defiantly and thrust out her spoon. If Jacob can't have his spoon, I don't want mine. Twin solidarity.

We went to a nearby farm's fall festival yesterday and here are a few photos.
- Jacob looking about 10 years old on the bike. He would have stayed on this trike all day if he'd had his choice. My back is feeling it today from pushing him around on it.

- Molly determinedly climbing the slide

- Ben and Jacob on the hay bales. A less happy Molly with me.

- our favourite pumpkin, on a pumpkin

- pre-photo chaos

- a slightly better family photo

1 comment:

just us said...

Are you dissing tofurkey? I love the chaotic and fixed family shots!