Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More Snow Photos

My camera ran out of power, but I did manage this very short video of the kids out in the snow for the first time. Later, when we were putting the kids to bed Kate looked outside and saw the maze of little footprints in the snow - another first (I know, I know, we're getting all sappy about the snow).

- In the bootroom, getting ready to go out in the snow

- Who says the polar icecaps are melting - look at that globe hanging behind Molly's head. And yes, we do have gloves for the kids, we just weren't quite prepared for this snowfall.

- Sitting amongst the remnants of summer fun - wagons, rocking horses, slides, soccer balls, unraked leaves, etc.

1 comment:

just us said...

Not sure what the kids are thinking of their parents who plunk them down to sit in the snow while they fiddle around taking photos! I guess those new snowsuits have good insulation of the rear end. I hoep for your saks they have good access too.