Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Montreal Photos

Here are a bunch of photos (thanks mom) from our Montreal trip on the weekend.

- Molly and her big cousin Erin.

- Jacob's obsession with household chores continues (a chip off the old block)

- How could life be better? A bottle, her favourite dog and Erin to keep her company

- It is my life work to prevent Molly from ever wanting to be a princess, but if she does ever end up a royal at least I can rest assured that she will be a haughty one.

- Not quite in focus, but Molly doesn't always allow her joyful enthusiasm to be captured on camera

- The big twins reading to the little twins. Almost every day someone will ask me if Molly & Jacob are identical, or how can I possibly tell them apart. I usually think it's ridiculous, but in this shot, where their expressions are so similar, I can see it.

- Trying on their big cousins' snowsuits. I'll have to try to remember to juxtapose this photo with the one four years from now of them wearing them for real. By the way, the other thing people comment on is the twins' height. Everyone has an opinion about who's taller, who's growing faster, etc. In this photo, Molly appears bigger. I do think she's had a growth spurt but she's still slightly shorter than Jacob.

- Molly and Reindeer Jacob going for a trundle in Terra Cotta park.

- Birthday cake served after the twins have bathed and put on their pj's. Only at Grammy's.

- Not to bury the lead, but these have to be two of my favourite photos ever (bias acknowledged)

No comments: