Thursday, January 28, 2010

Make Believe

The twins live in the land of make believe all the time now. They are constantly taking turns pretending to be the big bad wolf, their cousins, Rick the sidewalk plow guy, Tom Brady (Jacob insisted that his teachers call him Tom all morning at school on Monday), etc..

Still, I was a little taken aback when Jacob said to me this morning, "I am a male woman".
Then I remembered that our postal worker is female.

Here are some photos from the past couple of days.
- Zoë smiling (a safe bet anytime except 6:00-7:30pm)

- Molly working on grandma's craft project

- do you think it might finally be time to get the boy his first haircut?

- I love this series of photos from today




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

say NO to the haircut Jacob!! You're nowhere near hockey hair yet!

xo
Jules

Lisa L. said...

Hi Chris!! Love, love, love these pics!! Super cute!! :)