Thursday, June 7, 2007

Really Cool Hobbies

Kate gets pretty obsessive about her hobbies (gardening, knitting, running, etc.), but she only ever focuses on one at a time. Right now it's quilting, and she HAS to finish two quilts before the kids arrive. Very sexy hobby.

I spent the day trying to fix our clogged and leaking sink. Plumbing is neither my hobby nor my vocation. I took the sink apart and dealt with the clog. Probably good practice for diaper-changing as the pipes were filled with the most horrendous, toxic, vile sludge ever. Then I put the sink back together again. The clog is fixed, but the leak is a hundred times worse. Guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow. I'll probably make it worse a few more times before caving in a calling a professional.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's called "nesting."