Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Weekend Roundup

We went down to T.O. yesterday to visit Ben and Lori in their great, new, High Park pad. Included a little shameless consumerism, to buy car seats, a rug for the kids' room, and a baby changing pad so we now have a changing station on each floor of the house. We are totally set for stuff.

Watched the Federer-Nadal match this morning - awesome rivalry and storyline, although the quality of the tennis in the final was lower than hoped for. Still, I was inspired to go for my longest run of the year - 12km (at such a horrendously slow pace that I'm not sure it can even be called a run).

Then, drumroll please... I fixed the sink. Well, Kate stepped in at one point as my frustration level mounted, but anyway, it's working and not leaking. Only cold water so far - details, details.

Polished off the weekend with a burger BBQ.

Kate has a very strange gurgle in her tummy, but otherwise all is well on the pregnancy front.

No comments: