Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Ted Survives

After taking Ted to the trauma unit (he's recovering well), Kate and I stocked up on all the remaining baby "necessities". After I filled all the bedroom power outlets with those plastic thingies, Kate commented that it may be awhile before the kids are scampering to the kitchen, grabbing a fork, returning to their room and jamming the fork in the outlet. But if it helps me sleep at night, I'm cool with being a little nerdy.

Our good friend Joanna Wedge just sent me a great e-mail filled with newborn tips that I've printed off and am going to study with Kate. Besides having two little ones at home, her official job title is "International Child Protection Consultant", so I'm taking her seriously!

I'm off to read some more Baby Whisperer!

No comments: