Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Lee Clan

I had the morning at home alone with the kids while Kate was off doing a surgery and delivering a baby who was bigger than Jacob or Molly are today! So much for my theory on how big our kids are getting.

We had a nice lunch picnic down at the beach (impeded only slightly by the massive thunderstorm that drove us running for shelter) with the visiting Lee family (the whole clan, up from both Rochester and Toronto). We got to see what a 14-monther looks like - fully grown as far as I can tell. It is so good to be back in Ontario to be able to more regularly see old friends like Tiffany. As per usual, I forgot my camera, so hopefully Tiff or Eric will send me some snaps.

We're off to T.O. tomorrow for Molly's tenotomy. I'm not worried in an "I'm concerned something might go wrong" kind of way, but rather, in some new "don't hurt my kid, you bastard" kind of way.

No comments: