Saturday, August 4, 2007

New Jacob photos



Here are two new photos of Jacob (note the slightly chubbier cheeks). I've taken Darryl's advice to heart so there will be no more photos of me scantily clad on the blog.

Got some exercise yesterday for the first time since the kids arrived - delivering a thorough tennis trouncing to my little brother-in-law. The skinny guy couldn't handle the heat. Unfortunately I'll be getting my athletic comeuppance in a few days when I take to the golf links with my parents. Dad has gotten too good for me with his daily golfing and I wouldn't be surprised if this is mom's opportunity to take me down too.

We're having a relatively quiet Saturday. Walked this morning to Mariposa for coffee then down to the waterfront (busy with long weekend visitors and the annual Funfest (!!)). Picked up a few things from the weekly farmer's market and now we're hiding from the heat while the kids nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's soooooooooooooooooo cute with those chubby cheeks!! xo lc