Thursday, August 2, 2007

Weekly Toronto visit





We had our weekly visit to Sick Kids. Molly's feet continue to progress well. We didn't sleep all that well last night, which made the early drive to T.O. and then the long day a bit of a struggle. Jacob now weighs an even 8lb (what a monster) and Molly is up to 7lb 4oz sans casts. So they're both continuing to grow well.

We dropped by a super-cool baby store in the big city. I think the Ergo has won the head-to-head comparison with the Bjorn. I also realized that if I lived near stores like this one, I would spend gazillions on trendy gear for babies. I am so weak.

Ben came home with us from Toronto, shared Indian leftovers for dinner and is getting a flavour of our exciting parental lives.

Here are a few photos from Lindsey and Serge's recent visit that Serge just sent my way.

No comments: