Friday, October 23, 2009

More Day 2 photos

- a couple of views of Shanghai from 260m up the Oriental Pearl Tower
- picture of my feet, looking straight down through the glass floor
- me on the observation deck of the Tower
- a couple of photos from inside the Shanghai history museum
- one of me and one of Kate on the boardwalk of Riverside Park, looking back across the river toward the Bund. You'll notice me holding my new Qianball rackets (you can look up Qianball on wikipedia). I tried playing it at a demo at the base of the Pearl Tower and it was a blast.


Ready…Set…Get a great deal on Windows 7 See phenomenal deals on Windows 7 now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! We are loving the play by play and are a touch envious of the exotic kid-free holiday...but we can only imagine the anticipation you must be feeling! Great photos too. Xo lc and co.