Thursday, October 15, 2009

Reports of my death...

I turned on the radio in the car today and heard, "Hazel hit the Appalachians and died in the mountains" - rather jarring. It is, of course, the 55th anniversary of Hurricane Hazel ravaging this part of the country. If I'd been a bit more tempestuous I would have loved that as a nickname. Maybe Jacob will be able to pull off Hurricane Hazel.

We spent the Thanksgiving weekend here with Dan & Al and the cousins - a great time despite Kate working and the various colds that Kate and the kids are afflicted with. Here are some photos:

- the big pumpkins at Chappell's Farm

- my two three-footers

- Molly in the sand pit

- Jacob on the construction site

- picking our pumpkins

- tractor ride with my guys

- this is becoming an annual photo with the Brown-Rheault side of the family

- Jacob with big cousin Maeve


Five more sleeps until we leave for China!!!

No comments: